Chilled Lush Berry and Yogurt Soup with Mint
By Chef John Placko
- 2 Higgins & Burke Naturals™ Lush Berry tea bags
- 1 cup (250 mL) Boiled water
- 2 cups (500 mL) 1%, 2%, or Full-fat Vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp (5 mL) Mint, chopped
- 3 Strawberries, cut into dice
- 3 Mint sprigs
Makes 3 portions
Prep time: 30 minutes + 3 hours
Cook time: 3 minutes
- Steep tea bags and mint with boiled water for 3 minutes and then cool for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Mix cold tea with yogurt. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Portion soup into bowls and garnish with diced strawberries and mint sprig.
Note: Substitute strawberries for blueberries or raspberries.