DIY Green Tea Sugar Scrub
By Lauren Basch
Our homemade green tea sugar scrub will keep you looking young and healthy by reducing redness, calming your skin and revealing your natural radiant glow. Green tea is full of the antioxidant polyphenols that aid in maintaining younger, healthier-looking skin. They improve skin’s moisture retention and defending against sun damage.
What to get:
What to do:
- Open the green tea pyramids and set the contents aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the white sugar, green tea powder and green tea leaves.
- Work until you see a consistent colouring.
- Slowly add the coconut oil.
- Move the scrub into an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to use.
- Start scrubbing!